New Tanning Brand Launch August 2015
Colour Me Bronze Professional | www.colourmebronze.com.au
Social Tags: #ColourMeBronze #ColourMeBronze_Pro
GET FLIRTY, CHEEKY, SPICY AND RISQUÉ WITH COLOUR ME BRONZE!
Colour Me Bronze is an Australian owned and operated business.
Starting off as a home studio and mobile spray tan business, Colour Me Bronze decided to expand and develop our own spray tan solution range and retail products.
Being fully aware of the number of private label/rebranded products that had been and are being introduced into the market place, especially recently, Colour Me Bronze set out to research ingredients and develop a spray tan solution range that was unique and far from being just another rebrand.
Colour Me Bronze is passionate about the Spray Tan industry and wants to spread this passion to other businesses who wish to grow and develop their own business using an Australian made and manufactured, authentic and original spray tan solution range.
We are all about you and your clients and we promise to provide you with a solution range that not only will give unbelievable results, but a range that you and your clients will absolutely fall in love with.
Our aim is to build individual relationships with each of our clients and provide you with a service and products that are second to none.
Our spray tan solutions are aimed at the Professional industry only and will not be sold to anybody that is unqualified or to the general public to ensure the range is exclusive to the Beauty Industry only, and our training programs via the Colour Me Bronze Tanning Academy will ensure that you get the most up-to-date and most professional training available in the industry.
PROFESSIONAL SPRAY TANNING SOLUTIONS
The Colour Me Bronze spray tan solution range has been developed to ensure that as a spray tanner you have the best possible solution, ingredients and colour development for your clients.
Our range is Australian made and manufactured and a 100% original solution.
Our range consists of a green based 10%, blue based 12%, red based 14% and chocolate based 15% solution – each of which is adaptable and can also be custom mixed to create your own spray tan solution colour, depth and tone. You will always have the perfect colour for your client.
These solutions have been specifically designed to be used with our Trademarked “Advanced Colour Matching Technique™” to create TANtails™. Like no other tanning solution out in the market you will be able to create any base coloured solution.
Mix red and blue to create a violet tone.
Mix in red to your chocolate base to create a deep earthy toned colour.
The mixes are endless… your clients are absolutely going to love the colours you will be able to create.
We are bringing creativity back into tanning…
Of course our solutions are just as gorgeous on their own without mixing the solutions together, but what a great selling point to have. Clients will love knowing that they have had a colour specifically custom-blended just for them.
Did you know that you should choose your solution colours differently for your clients if they are attending an event during the day compared to an evening event? Our solution range caters for every possible scenario and can create every spray tan colour possible… your choices are limitless.
Our solutions dry on the skin quickly, but never dry out the skin. The wear-off is absolutely stunning, fades evenly and doesn’t leave your tan patchy in those last few days. They are also inbuilt with anti-ageing and skin firming ingredients so your skin will always feel soft, smooth and toned… straight after application and still after wash-off… Your skin will feel like it has just been moisturised.
Our solutions are adaptable for use as a 2hr solution, or, to get even darker results you can leave on overnight. We have designed the solutions for flexibility and convenience. Being a spray tanner for many years before moving into having our own spray tan brand, these factors were very important to us… So we wanted to make sure that these qualities were present in our solutions.
COLOUR ME FLIRTY®
Definition of Flirty: A girl who is innocently overfriendly.
- COLOUR ME FLIRTY® is a green based spray tan solution – 10% DHA. It is the lightest colour of our four colour range.
- The green based solution is great for those lighter skin toned clients with a pink undertone. Perfect for bridal tans and for those clients who like a “glow” or lighter tan result.
- Looks so natural you would never believe it was a spray tan.
- We can mix this solution with Cheeky, Spicy or Risqué to create a Colour Me Bronze TANtail® for darker results and different tones.
COLOUR ME CHEEKY®
Definition of Cheeky: A girl who is mischievous but is cute about it.
- COLOUR ME CHEEKY® is a blue based spray tan solution – 12% DHA. It is the second lightest colour of our four colour range.
- The blue based solution works best on light to medium skin toned clients with a neutral or yellow undertone. Perfect for those clients who are looking for a medium brown spray tan colour.
- Looks so natural that you would never believe it would be a spray tan.
- We can mix this solution with Flirty, Spicy or Risqué to create a Colour Me Bronze TANtail® for darker results and different tones.
COLOUR ME SPICY®
Definition of Spicy: A girl who is sexy and sassy.
- COLOUR ME SPICY® is a red based spray tan solution – 14% DHA. It is the second darkest colour of our four colour range.
- The red based solution will result in a gorgeous earthy brown colour. Perfect for those clients who like a little bit more depth to the colour of their tan.
- Looks so natural you would never believe it would be a spray tan.
- Mix with Flirty, Cheeky or Risqué for darker results and different tones.
COLOUR ME RISQUE®
Definition of Risqué: A girl who is naughty, alluring and confident.
- COLOUR ME RISQUE® is a chocolate/brown based spray tan solution – 15% DHA.
- The chocolate/brown based solution will result in the darkest possible result in colour for our range. It develops into a deep tropical chocolate coloured tan. Perfect for those clients looking for a dark spray tan colour.
- Best suited to those clients with a medium skin tone who are looking for a dark rich chocolate coloured spray tan.
- Mix with Flirty, Cheeky or Spicy for different toned results.
TAN EXTENDER – BOOST
- The Colour Me Bronze Tan Extender gives your tan a colour boost and leaves your skin feeling refreshed, soft and smooth.
- Containing Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) our formulation can also be used as a gradual self-tanner.
- With ingredients like Aloe Vera, Cranberry Extract and Vitamin E, your skin is guaranteed to be deeply hydrated and at the same time extends the life of your tan.
TANNING MOUSSE – DARK
- The Colour Me Bronze Tanning Mousse is a lightweight fluffy mousse that melts into the skin quickly and effortlessly spreading evenly for streak-free results.
- Our mousse contains an instant bronzer to help guide you to apply an even application and give you an instant sun-kissed glow. It’s quick drying, non-sticky and won’t rub off on clothing. The Colour Me Bronze mousse can be used all over the body including the face.
- For best results use a Colour Me Bronze application mitt.
THE ORANGUTAN PROJECT
The Orangutan Project (TOP) is a non-partisan organisation that collaborates with several orangutan conservation projects, as well as providing habitat protection through its own programs to deter wildlife poaching, illegal logging and land clearing in Indonesia.
The organisation provides technical and financial assistance directly to conservation projects and orangutan rescue and rehabilitation centres. This includes much needed resources for the day-to-day care needs, the reintroduction of orphaned orangutans and the locating and securing of release sites. Presently there are over 2,000 orphaned orangutans living in care centres in Borneo and Sumatra.
TOP’s philosophy is to work flexibly and tailor what is necessary to get the job done for orangutan conservation and welfare, with TOP’s organisations needs always subservient to the best outcome for orangutans.
The Orangutan Project (TOP) is the world’s foremost not-for-profit organisation, supporting orangutan conservation, rainforest protection, local community partnerships and the rehabilitation and reintroduction of displaced orangutans back to the wild, in order to save the two orangutan species from extinction.
COLOUR ME BRONZE AND TOP
Colour Me Bronze is proud to announce that we are now a Green Canopy business partner with The Orangutan Project.
I am so excited to be a business partner with this fantastic cause. If you weren’t aware Colour Me Bronze already sponsors two Orangutans in Borneo… Chocolate and Gokong… we send monthly donations for these these two gorgeous Orangutans to help with their rehabilitation process.
The Orangutan Project and the projects that they work on including the rehabilitation of orphaned orangutans, the conservation of their homes and the Save Forest program to deter wildlife poaching, illegal logging and land clearing in Indonesia. This is something that means a lot to me and I am passionate about, and now that I am able to help more I am so proud to now be a Green Canopy business partner.
Unlike some business who claims that they donate a percentage of their sales to a worthy cause but actually don’t, we can 100% say that our donation requirements are being met and fulfilled and we have permission to use the Green Canopy TOP logo to promote our partnership and our donation contribution.
The Orangutan Project also offers Orangutan Friendly Product labelling for organisations who are seeking to promote the fact that its products are palm oil free. We will be submitting our ingredients lists for our products to the Orangutan Project this week, and will soon be able to show that our products are palm oil free and do not harm Orangutans or contribute to the destruction of the species’ habitat… something that I am so proud of with the Colour Me Bronze products.
COLOUR ME BRONZE OFFICIAL LAUNCH PARTY – with Brittany Bloomer
VIDEO: The Colour Me Bronze Official Launch Party was held at Shelbourne Hotel, Sydney, Australia. To find out more information about Kim’s new tanning products, head to www.colourmebronze.com.au (Published on Aug 23, 2015)
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO PURCHASE