PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY LONDON | www.professionalbeauty.co.uk
Sunday 28 & Monday 29 February 2016
Social Tags: #PBLONDON
Europe’s leading beauty and spa event returns to ExCeL London on 28-29 February. Professional Beauty London is the flagship show of the Professional Beauty portfolio and will comprise of all the top brands, inspiring ideas, providing great networking prospects and serious business opportunities.
The Professional Beauty shows are Trade Only events to enable professionals to network with the right people and see everything there is to see in the world of beauty, all under one roof. It is the perfect place to discover the latest innovations in beauty products and services, whilst being updated on forthcoming beauty trends and education. Professional Beauty welcomes all trade professionals from the beauty industry including senior buyers, salon owners, make-up artists, nail technicians and spa professionals.
We have lots planned for our 2016 event, so there are many reasons to visit including;
- See over 800 brands under one roof
- Source the widest selection of new products from your favourite brands as well as exciting start-ups from around the world
- Benefit from exclusive show only offers
- Discover the trends set to impact your business in 2016 and get inspired by industry experts at our seminars and conferences
- Watch free demonstrations on the live stages from the experts behind the brands at the show
- Network with fellow industry professionals
This is just a taster of what we’ve got in store at the largest trade beauty show in the UK – confirm your free entry here and put the dates in your diary!
2016 OPENING TIMES
Sunday 28 February 10am – 6pm / Monday 29 February 10am – 5pm
MAP AND LOCATION
2016 ExCel: London’s world-class venue.
Situated in London’s vibrant Docklands with direct links to the city centre and excellent access via both car and tube, ExCeL is Britain’s finest venue.
London Mayor, Boris Johnson recently opened a £120 million extension which includes Europe’s largest city centre conference auditorium. The ExCeL campus has thirty restaurants and bars, five hotels, plus first class exhibition and conference facilities.
Custom House is our DLR (Docklands Light Railway) station, which is just two stops away from the Jubilee line on the London Underground. There’s parking for 3,700 cars and London’s City International Airport five minutes away.
2016 ExCel by Underground and Rail
Jubilee Line – Travel to Canning Town station (only 12 minutes from Waterloo), change to the DLR link (platform 3) and travel to Custom House.
DLR – The DLR provides direct links from Custom House station to the London Underground network, including Canning Town on the Jubilee Line, Tower Gateway on the District and Circle lines, and Bank on the Central and Northern lines.
Plan your journey by visiting: www.tfl.gov.uk/journeyplanner
2016 ExCel by the Emirates Air Line Cable
The Emirates Air Line cable car runs between the Greenwich Peninsula and the Royal Docks.
2016 ExCel by Bus
Buses travel regularly to Canning Town, Ilford, Stratford, East Ham, East Beckton and North Woolwich. The bus routes are: 147, 241, 300, 325 and 473.
For further information visit: www.tfl.gov.uk
2016 ExCel by Road
Follow signs for ExCel, City Airport and Royal Docks. The A1020 links ExCel directly to the North Circular (A406), M11 and the M25 (Junction 27 for the M11 or Junction 30 for the A13). ExCel is also easily accessible from Central London via the Limehouse Link and is a ten minute drive from Tower Bridge.
ExCel has thousands of parking spaces.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Professional Beauty 2015 – Visitors Video 2015
||Urban Tan, A Natural-Looking, Flawless, Aroma Spray Tan and Sunless Tanning Retail Range.
The Spray Tan is anti-ageing, reduces cellulite, improves skin tone, is Paraben, Cruelty and Gluten Free, 100% Vegan and Nut Allergy Free!
Urban Tan have a revolutionary formula in their luxurious spray tan solutions. Spray tanners can now offer their customers a natural looking, flawless tan with the added benefit of Caffeine to stimulating the skins firmness and reducing their cellulite, whilst Tomato Seed Extract, Marula oil and Cranberry promote super anti-ageing skin benefits.
The formula includes Cranberry, Caffeine, Tomato Seed Extract and Marula Oil. These give improved skin tone through hydration, combating dryness and treats cellulite to give a firmer skin tone and deliver an even tan application.
Urban Tan offer four solution shades (Sunspray, Celebrity, Chocolate and Sunset) which can be used on their own or mixed to create a tailored tanning blend.
A litre of this solution with these deluxe ingredients is just £44 + VAT.
Urban Tan also have a Retail Range for people who want a salon quality tan at home.
Renowned for its flawless, natural looking salon spray tans, Urban Tan brings you the salon look straight to your home with its new range of sunless tanning creams.
Infused with a luxurious feel good fragrance and revolutionary ingredients such as; Wakame Extract for a firming anti-ageing effect, Sea Kelp and Algae to offer regenerative, protective and intense rejuvenating properties to repair skin damage and cellulite-fighting Caffeine. These ingredients combined with Urban Tan’s exclusive tanning formula results in a natural, seamless tan on silky smooth skin.
All Urban Tan products are 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, Paraben and Gluten and Nut Free.
|Fake Bake||Stand: H5||As the World’s largest independent tanning brand with over 25 years’ experience in discovering and manufacturing revolutionary tanning products, it’s little wonder that Fake Bake is the go to tan for celebrities, beauty editors and salon professionals alike. The luxurious formulations are developed in our own laboratory, contain the highest quality of premium ingredients, are free from artificial preservatives and parabens and clinical trials back up all specialist claims including anti-ageing and anti-cellulite.
With a tan to suit every skin type, skin tone and lifestyle, we are truly the experts in creating that perfect tan. And when it comes to innovation, look no further than our award-winning product range:
– First tanner in the World to have a cosmetic guide colour – Original, launched in U.S. 1995
– First to combine naturally-derived tanning agents DHA & Erythrulose – Original, launched in U.S. 1995
– First to offer an aerosol tan – Airbrush, launched 2003
– First to use anti-ageing super ingredient Matrixyl-3000® – The Face, launched 2005
– First to launch a long-lasting tan that develops in an hour, with water activating tanning agents – 60 Minutes, launched 2012
|Dermapure – Sunescape||Stand: P5||Sunescape Tan – Born in Bondi, Made in Australia.|
|Ergoline Plus||Stand: M5||Ergoline Plus is a range of the best tanning creams and accessories for your salon with brand names such as Supre, Devoted Creations, Hempz and Urban Tan amongst their vast collection.|
|Helionova – That’So||Stand: L37||Our exclusive That’So Spray Tan System is available in the UK. This great airbrush tanning system offers a comprehensive range of equipment from spray tanning booths and extraction units, to our portable spray tanning gun and retail self tan products.
We even have a fully automatic auto spray booth with a voice guided system that guides the customer though the whole session. From the choice of tanning level, to the spray session, up to the final drying session. Great for use in tanning salons, but also excellent for leisure centres and beauty salons.
|Just Beauty UK||Stand: D8||Founded way back in 2008, Just Beauty UK is an online destination marketplace full of pamperliciously professional beauty products. From niche to contemporary best-sellers; secret gems to the dazzling diamantes of the beauty industry, we guarantee an incredible array of only the best beauty brands.
Currently specialising in nails, hair, skincare, tanning & waxing.
||Stand: K29 & H8||Winner of a Guild Award of Excellence for 8 years running, Sienna X is the UK’s number 1 professional sunless tanning brand, providing everything you need to grow a profitable business, from bespoke training to an award-winning retail range.
Sienna X is loved and trusted by both therapists and their clients, features regularly in the press and is a favourite with celebrities.
Why choose Sienna X?
– Range of professional solutions suitable for all skin tones and types
– Natural extracts chosen for their skincare benefits such as aloe vera, avocado, green tea, calendula and the anti-ageing enzyme Q10
– Purest DHA in all professional solutions
– Exceptional, award-winning retail range
– Comprehensive education programme
– Dedicated customer services team
– Help with ongoing marketing and business support
|Exposed Spray Tan
||Stand: J29||Exposed™ Spray Tan UK is a company that understands the spray tan professional simply because the company was founded by one! With a good understanding of starting and maintaining a successful business, Founder of Exposed Layla Tourh, found the need for a spray tan brand to be designed for the UK market.
Enjoying a rapid growth in it’s short life Exposed™ offers the mobile and salon spray tanner the perfect business opportunity and the chance to grow an existing business.
So why should I change to Exposed™?
– Exposed™ Spray Tan has NO OVERSPRAY! With the tan dropping straight to the floor of your spray tan cubicle or tent you do not need a spray tan extraction unit.
– Exposed™ has a natural guide colour allowing clients to get out and about whilst their tan develops and with 6% as our lightest colour clients can enjoy a subtle winter tan.
– Unlike traditional formulations Exposed™ has no need for a fragrance and has no odour due to it’s advanced tanning technology.
– Exposed™ is perfect for girls getting ready for a night out with the opportunity to offer Exposed Express Tan allowing them to shower after just 1-2 hours!
– Exposed™ has an instant dry time allowing clients to get dressed in less than 1 minute after being sprayed.
– Exposed™ can give you a HUGE profit! With over £570 profit per 1 litre bottle bought. *Based on a service cost of £25 per tan.
– The deeper Over Exposed™ 14% solution available in 250ml and 1 litre bottles has been released just in time for the party season and gives your clients the best bronzed look for that little black dress!
– Exposed™ has huge selection of retail products to give your clientele the best in aftercare!
||Self Tan Retail Products, Spray Tanning Solution, Spray Tanning Equipment and Accessories.|
||Skinny Tan’s Salon Professional Range is the first Salon Spray Tan that will not only give your clients a flawless natural tan every time but will also firm and tone the skin and reduce visible cellulite.|
||THE UK’s LEADING TANNING BRAND
With one St.Tropez spray tan performed every minute and one product sold every fifteen seconds, St.Tropez is proud to be the leading tanning brand chosen globally by professionals, celebrities and beauty editors alike.
Our wardrobe of choice provides the perfect product for every skin tone, from a light sunkissed glow to our deepest, darkest bronze. So, whether you’re looking for a professional tanning treatment or a must-have product to use at home, you can find your ultimate tan with St.Tropez, the award-winning experts you trust to make you look and feel confident, all year round.
– No self tan smell with a new mood-boosting fragrance
– Streak-free and easy to apply
– Ultra-hydrating with even fade
||MoroccanTan® – the fastest growing tanning brand in Australia; a market saturated with tanning brands and products. Famous for its Argan Oil infused formula which is also packed with other nourishing ingredients such as Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Rosehip Oil, MoroccanTan boasts a 1-4 hour wash off time and natural looking, golden colour that is long lasting and fades naturally.
Visit us to sample the range and view live spray tanning demonstrations.
Visit Expo Exhibitor Directory For More Information and Floor Plan.