BEFORE AND AFTER
Tan Test by Special Guest Tanning Expert Brooke O’Brien | www.bottle4bottle.com.au
MINE TAN ONYX – 1 LITRE
Rapid Green Based 1 Hour Spray Tan
Onyx, the darkest of Mine’s 1 hour spray tans, delivers the deepest and darkest natural colour yet. Begin to be dangerously dark without anyone knowing it’s not your real skin colour.
Onyx is best suited for medium to dark skin types.
BROOKE’S TAN TESTING RESULTS
- Mine Tan Onyx is a deep dark tan with a natural looking colour.
- This tan is green based which suits all skin types but I feel the Onyx solution is most suited to a Medium to Dark skin tone. A green base solution will counteract any nasty orange hue so you don’t look like an Oompa Loompa.
- It’s 1 hour wash and wear time allows busy individuals to get on with their daily routine without any fuss.
- You can leave this tan on for longer than 1 hour for deeper tanning results. 1 hour = Light / Med, 2 hours = Med / Dark, 3 hours = Dark.
- Onyx has a fast acting drying time which allows you to get dressed almost immediately after application.
- Laura left her tan on for 1 hour before rinsing off, she then went to a BBQ straight after her first shower and noticed over time her tan deepened to receive this end result pictured above. Laura loved how natural her tan looked in Onyx and was happy she only left her tan on for 1 hour before showering as she felt this suited her natural skin tone best. The fast acting dry time after application was a big plus for Laura as she felt extremely confident and comfortable to get dressed straight away and put her seatbelt on to drive home.
- Laura found this tan lasted for 8 days on her skin and she lightly polished her skin every couple of days in between so her tan would come off nice and even.
PROFILE ON SPRAY TAN MODEL LAURA KNOWLES
Laura is the typical “girl next door” personality. Laura loves to workout at the gym 3 times a week and works part time at a fashion store. She spends weekends going out with friends and takes the time out for her regular beauty routine. Laura is not a outdoor tanner and has naturally pale skin all year round, this is why Laura is the perfect spray tan model to show everyone at home and salon professionals the true colouring in which a spray tan can give you. A pale skin tone will highlight the spray tan’s true hue of colour – natural or orange, dark, medium or light tan.
There are so many spray tan solutions out there on the market and it’s hard to choose the right one to suit you or your clients!
Each fortnight Brooke O’Brien from Bottle 4 Bottle and All Things Tanning have partnered together to take you on a Spray Tan journey showing you before and after pictures of what different spray tan brands and solutions look like on Model Laura.