BEFORE AND AFTER
Tan Test by Special Guest Tanning Expert Brooke O’Brien | www.bottle4bottle.com.au
ST. TROPEZ CLASSIC BRONZING MIST – 950ml
Our Classic Bronzing Mist is guaranteed to deliver gorgeous, streak-free results every time. Especially formulated for perfect, even colour that dries in sixty seconds, a St. Tropez spray tan with our Classic Bronzing Mist will ensure ultimate client satisfaction and keep them coming back for more.
Developed with Aloe Vera and various other hydrating formulas, the St. Tropez Classic Bronzing Mist nourishes and hydrates the skin, while melanin technology tailors colour to suit any skin type.
Another additional benefit is our signature Aromaguard fragrance technology that eliminates typical tanning aroma, leaving you instead with a subtle, refreshing fragrance.
This product continues to develop for over four hours to build colour and generate a superb tan.
BROOKE’S TAN TESTING RESULTS
- St. Tropez Classic Bronzing Mist Spray Tan is a beautiful natural Light / Med spray tan, giving the skin a couple of shades darker than the natural skin tone.
- The best way to describe this tan is a weekend getaway in The Whitsundays or The Perfect Bridal Tan.
- St. Tropez Bronzing Mist has a very light cosmetic bronzer (or known as a colour guide) to ensure you can see where you have spray tanned for even results. The benefit of this very light bronzer is once you have had your first shower you will have no excess bronzer rub off onto your clothes, including pale coloured clothing.
- Laura found this tan lasted 8 days on her skin looking very fresh and fading off evenly without going patchy.
- Another plus for Laura is that the tan had a neutral spray tan smell after showering and had a beautiful floral sent when being applied.
PROFILE ON SPRAY TAN MODEL LAURA KNOWLES
Laura is the typical “girl next door” personality. Laura loves to workout at the gym 3 times a week and works part time at a fashion store. She spends weekends going out with friends and takes the time out for her regular beauty routine. Laura is not a outdoor tanner and has naturally pale skin all year round, this is why Laura is the perfect spray tan model to show everyone at home and salon professionals the true colouring in which a spray tan can give you. A pale skin tone will highlight the spray tan’s true hue of colour – natural or orange, dark, medium or light tan.
There are so many spray tan solutions out there on the market and it’s hard to choose the right one to suit you or your clients!
Each fortnight Brooke O’Brien from Bottle 4 Bottle and All Things Tanning have partnered together to take you on a Spray Tan journey showing you before and after pictures of what different spray tan brands and solutions look like on Model Laura.