Article and Video by Custom Tan | www.customtan.net
and Spray Tanning Dress | www.spraytanningdress.com
[Header] SPRAY TANNING DRESS – WHAT TO WEAR AFTER A SPRAY TAN
VIDEO: Finally someone has come up with a genius item to wear while your tan is processing. We love the spray tanning dress. Get yours via spraytanningdress.com – the LBD for Beauty! (Published on Jul 23, 2013)
Nobody wants to be caught dead in their post tanning clothes, but now there’s a garment that is functional, yet inline with progressive fashion to enable you to look and feel good while hitting the streets after your Spray Tan appointment or DIY Self Tan.
The Spray Tanning Dress was designed by a celebrity spray tanner who encountered too many clients wearing inappropriate clothing to tanning appointments. Made using a soft bamboo jersey cotton, this garment feels like heaven on and has the following features;
- Wide shoulder straps so you can carry your handbag without staining your bag, or rubbing off your tan
- V-neck design to enable you to wear a seat belt across your chest without marking your tan – or your car
- Baby doll drop from under the bust to skim over your curves, designed to minimise any garment rubbing
- Innovative drop hem which meticulously covers the back of the wearer’s knees and calves while seated. No more leaving tan stains when you get up
- Available in black onyx for superior tan protection
- Available in 2 sizes with plenty of give in Small (AU8-12) and Large (AU12-16) for AUD $29.95
Take advantage of the pre-sale and be part of the new wave of women flocking to secure their own beauty LBD – the Spray Tanning Dress. Hit the streets looking casual yet classy – and not like poor Sarah Michelle Geller in her daggy post tan get up.
Salon and Wholesale discounts apply, seeking Distributors. Participating Salon and Wholesale stockists are invited to take advantage of a complimentary stockist listing on the Spray Tanning Dress website.
For more information and to order visit; www.customtan.net
For this video and many more, Follow All Things Tanning on YouTube